WALT Develop ideas, skills and concepts in drama
- Focus - become the character, placement, patience.I'm doing good
- Accept Ideas and build on them I'm doing good at that
- Levels - make it interesting for the viewer i make shore that the addeinins dosint fall asleep
- Space - balanced, using a mixture of all the space, don’t bunch I don't bunch
- Finish on time I finish in time
- Be Spontaneous I be spontaneous
- Centre stage - main idea is always in this position.
- Contribute and participate.
1. What are you most proud of? I'm proud of myself because I'm not looking at what everybody else is doing.
2. What did you find challenging? I found my focus challenging because I keep looking up when I'm a rock.
3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? My next get it goal is to find more infomation.